Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Virtual Action Figures can be had FOR FREE!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    E-Frontier is giving away Poser 5 for FREE for the next few days. There is a LOT of free content and also commercial content available for them, and you can do not only still images, but also animation as well! (I do poser content for a living.)

    Anyway, head over to www.contentparadise.com
    Their servers are SWAMPED, and you might not be able to download it until the aftermath of the carnage, but once you have "purchased" it for free, downloads or resets are good forever.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up on that one Garee!

    I think I'll try to snag it when I get home to a cable modem and try it out in what "free" time I seem not to be able to muster lately

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Cool....

    You have any of your works we can see ?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up.


    Way back when, I purchased full versions of Poser 2 and 3.... Bryce 3, 4, and 5.

    I've played with hacked versions of Poser 5, but I didn't use it enough to pay for another copy of it. Cool software though.

    I'm registering and downloading just so I can have a legit copy.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you log onto www.renderosity.com, and look in the gallerys, you can search for some of my stuff by name (gareee)

    If you log onto daz3d.com, and browse the store, again, you can hunt me down by "gareee".

    Just imagine virtual action figures with top of the line articulation, almost unlimited paitn options and accessories.

    Plus, no dusting, and taking up shelf space! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've only got one uploaded to me persoanl web space.. my take on a female astroboy


    RoboGrrrl

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lemme see if stealing daz store links works..

    nah, guess not...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 01, 2006 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Gareee ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy Hell.. an 80 dollar program for free? Hell yes!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, it usually sells for a LOT more the $80!

    They are till having mjor server issues because of the traffic. Reports of 50 new file accesses a second are being reported, so I'm guessing it'll take a week before server traffic dies down to a practical pace.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to download it testerday but it was impossible. I will try it once again tonight.

    By the way, about the postcard, yes I live there, but in the city [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool. I'm up in the mountains, about 3,000 fet, jut a half hour or so drive from the Cherokee indian reservation.

    Lots of mountains, streams, waterfalls, and hiking around here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •